Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2012

First post!

So,I've decided to start this blog because it's more personal and interactive than a website. In this space, I will be uploading pictures of tattoos and artwork that I've done, other awesome artists that I find and anything that blows my dreads back really because this is MY blog mother fuckerssssss! Haha, Thanks for stopping by! Join my site and tell all your friends!

This first post is a tattoo that I did yesterday out at the beautiful Wacky Woods for a friend who is lucky enough to actually LIVE there! (bastard!)


These are some of the designs i drew for the client

And here's some detail of the one she chose

And here are some pictures of the actual tattoo. Sorry I'm such a terrible photographer after 5 hours of tattooing! This was only the first session though, we still need to add some background and add a little p-zaz :P I'll get better pictures then

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.